Inspection and auction details
Auction location: 12-14 The Esplanade, Perth WA 6000 - Ray White Corporate
AUCTION! Must be viewed!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Make the most of a change in circumstances, by purchasing arguably one of Beckenham's finest 4 bedroom properties. With the sellers instructions being very clear, by taking this property to Auction he is looking to move it on! With all of the modern fixtures and fittings you would dream of living with, the quality and size of this home will astound you as you take in all the upgrades and extras.
Featuring four large bedrooms, three separate living rooms plus a study, high ceilings, upgraded cornices, down-lighting, reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning, 40mm stone bench tops and even a pool!
The property is set to be sold by Auction on Wednesday 7th February 2018, with the Auction to be held at Ray White, 12-14 The Esplanade, Perth from 6.30pm. Auction Conditions below.
- Auction on Wednesday 7th February from 6.30pm
- $15,000 Deposit to be paid at the fall of the hammer by the successful purchaser
- Settlement to be either 30 or 45 days from Auction
- Subject to all Gas, Plumbing & Electrical to be in working order at settlement
**Please note, the Auction is not held at the property**
- Covered portico and 1200mm door entry
- Huge double garage with additional storage area, rear access door and shoppers entrance
- Coffered raised ceilings with downlighting
- Quality tiled flooring with skirting boards
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout as well as ceiling fans in bedrooms
- High end quality fixtures and fittings
- Secluded master suite with His / Hers walk in robe, dual vanity and separate toilet
- Study or fifth bedroom
- Home Theatre
- Open plan Kitchen / Dining / Living with coffered raised ceiling and down-lights
- Dream kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops, pot drawers, glass splash-backs, walk in pantry and more
- Stainless 900mm cooktop and oven as well as dishwasher
- Plumbed in Fridge / Freezer
- Sliding door to alfresco entertaining
- Separated children's with additional bedrooms, activity room and bathroom
- Three large bedrooms all with built in robes
- Activity Room
- Dado height tiling to the main bathroom
- Laundry with built in linen, with separate toilet and access to rear
- Timber lined coffered alfresco entertaining area overlooking pool
- Solar Heated pool for the hot summer days
- 3kw Solar System to assist in keeping the bills down
Located along the Canning River in quiet sub-division only 1600m to Beckenham Train Station, as well as being a short drive to Westfield Carousel shopping centre.
To receive a copy of the Auction Contract, Certificate of Title or any other information on the property, please give Cameron a call to day on 0411 598 969 or send an email to email@example.com
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
500m² / 0.12 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.