Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SPACIOUS 4X2 FIT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A rare opportunity to secure this quality feature packed family sized home in a peaceful street lined with quality homes with a list of features that would impress even the fussiest of home buyers. Houses like these don't last long on the market long. Come and see it for yourself!
Key features include:
- 2014 built quality family sized
- 4 spaciously sized bedrooms with built in/walk in robes and privacy locks
- 2 Immaculately presented bathrooms. Relax in your ensuite with a corner heated spa.
- Stylishly tiled throughout the home with complete with skirting
- Double garage with high entry clearance, sealed floors and a large workshop
- High ceilings throughout the home and a coffered raised ceiling in the family room
- Spacious Theatre room with bi-fold concertina doors
- Open Plan kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space, large breakfast bar comfortably seating four, plumbed in dishwasher and water available to the fridge recess
- Ducted and zoned 16KW Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Entry video display
- Quality Light fittings. Create ambiance with down lights fitted with dimmers
- Outdoor entertaining area with the patio under the main roof
- Street front lot
- NBN Available
Approximately 12kms from Perths CBD with easy access via Welshpool and Orrong Road, Short drive to the Westfield Carousel currently undergoing a $350 million dollar makeover, The new Cannington Lesuireplex and Cannington Train Station. Walking distance to Gibbs Street Primary & a short drive to Sevenoaks High School or St Norberts Catholic School
Contact Charlie for further information or to organise an inpsection of the property!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.