Inspection and auction details
Auction location: 12-14 The Esplanade, Perth WA 6000
East Cannington's BEST buy! Auction!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Make the most of this supreme opportunity to purchase what could be one of East Cannington's BEST buys! With the sellers circumstance requiring a sale, the property is set to be Auctioned on the 7th of February, unless sold prior. The property has been recently re-painted, new carpets installed throughout as well as the gardens being tidied, meaning this is the perfect property for you to move straight into or for the investors, to have tenants move in with minimal fuss.
The property features 4 well appointed bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas and is privately located on a rear 510m2 block within walking distance to both Bus stops and Cannington/Beckenham Train Stations.
The property is set to be sold by Auction on Wednesday 7th February 2018, with the Auction to be held at Ray White, 12-14 The Esplanade, Perth from 6.30pm. Auction Conditions below.
- Auction Wednesday 7th February from 6.30pm
- $15,000 Deposit to be paid at the fall of the hammer by the successful purchaser
- Settlement to be either 30 or 45 days from Auction
- Subject to all Gas, Plumbing & Electrical to be in working order at settlement
- Vendor reserves the right to accept an offer prior to auction
**Please note, the Auction is not held at the property**
- Rear 510m2 Block with NO strata fee's
- Double Carport with off street parking for at least 2 more cars
- Master bedroom with large walk in robe and en suite bathroom including 2nd toilet, shower, vanity cupboards & basin
- Separate living room to the front
- Open Kitchen, Dining & 2nd Living area
- Kitchen with gas cook top, dual sink, 600mm electric under bench oven, and plenty of cupboard & bench space
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms all with built in robes
- Main bathroom with shower, separate bath, vanity cupboards & basin
- Laundry with trough, separate toilet
- Council Rates: $1,658.06
- Water Rates: $951.15
Distances to (approx.):
- Gibbs St Primary School: 1.6km
- Cannington Train Station: 1.1km
- Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre: 1.8km
- Perth Airport : 9.9km
- Perth CBD: 12.8km
To receive a copy of the Auction Contract, Certificate of Title or any other information on the property, please give Cameron a call to day on 0411 598 969 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
510m² / 0.13 acres
2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.