Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
VALUE FOR MONEY FAMILY HOME WITH TRANQUIL GARDEN
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Calling young families and first home buyers looking for an affordable; quality built, value-packed 4x2 on a quiet street, and yearning to enjoy the Australian dream.
- 576sqm green title block
- 4 bedrooms, the master located at the front complete with a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Double garage with shoppers entry and drive-through access to the rear
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living looking out on the manicured gardens
- Separate front lounge room (a perfect parents retreat)
- Massive outdoor entertaining area
- Large and pet friendly back garden, prefect for growing families
- Room for a backyard swimming pool
- Located on a quality cul-de-sac with quiet neighbours
- Evaporative ducted air conditioning
- NBN connected
- CCTV system installed
Located in a quiet area of Huntingdale, just 170m to the local park with newly upgraded children's playground, sandpit and large grassed area.
This lovable home is only a short drive to the neighbourhood IGA, The Vale Shopping centre and Forest Lakes forum.
An easy bike ride to Thornlie station and the train gets you into the Perth CBD in under 30 mins.
For sports lovers, Sutherlands Park is less than 2km away. With a new hockey complex underway and plans for a multi-million dollar indoor sports and aquatic facility to complement six ovals for AFL, cricket and soccer, this home is ideally located for community minded, active, and growing families.
Contact Charlie Bellow now to arrange an inspection of the must-see property before it's gone.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.