Inspection and auction details
Auction location: 12-14 The Esplanade, Perth WA 6000 - Ray White Corporate
Entry into St James! Get in while you can!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
A change in circumstances means this is your chance to bid and buy on one of St James' best located 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home. Located right on the edge of the Vic Park cafe strip, you'll be able to smell the coffee from your new home! This well hidden gem is in a highly sought after location and only minutes away from all of the facilities and amenities surrounding Vic Park and the infamous cafe strip which features the some of the best coffee houses in Perth, top quality restaurants, bars and shopping.
Situated on a very private 336m2 rear block, this property has all the features you need for you to get your foot in the door into the St James market. Currently leased until 08/05/2018 at $300 per week.
The property is set to be sold by Auction on Wednesday 21st March 2018, with the Auction to be held at Ray White, 12-14 The Esplanade, Perth from 6.30pm (Registrations open From 5.30pm). Auction Conditions below.
- Auction on Wednesday 21st March from 6.30pm
- $15,000 Deposit to be paid at the fall of the hammer by the successful purchaser
- Settlement to be either 30 or 45 days from Auction
- Subject to all Gas, Plumbing & Electrical to be in working order at settlement
- The owner reserves the right to accept an offer prior without notice
**Please note, the Auction is not held at the property**
Property Features Include:
- Double lock up garage with space for possibly 1 more car off street
- Entrance into hall which leads to master bedroom and main living
- Spacious main living adjoining the large kitchen
- Good sized master bedroom with walk in robe and en suite which includes a second toilet
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, as well as gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher and comfortable fridge space
- Space for a dining/meals area adjoining the kitchen
- Main bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Double sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms both with built in robes
- Front yard alfresco with potential to enclose
- Survey-Strata 336m2 Block with no strata fees
- Only a short 850m walk to Welshpool train station and only 290m to the closes bus stop on Albany Highway
- Only 8.2km to the CBD!
Make sure you add this great villa to your list and arrange an inspection today.
For more information including the Auction Contract, Certificate of Title or to arrange an inspection, please contact Cameron on 0411 598 969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
336m² / 0.08 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.