Large family? Check this out!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
It is not too often that such an opportunity presents itself in the East Cannington market, so act swiftly and make your appointment to view this extra LARGE family home. Featuring 4 massive bedrooms and a 5th bedroom / large study, 3 separate living spaces as well as an enclosed patio this really is an opportunity not to be missed. Spaciously set out on a 758m2 green title lot, your family can settle in straight away or grow into what could be your forever home.
- Single lock up garage, with room for access to the rear and parking for more cars behind the roller door
- Extra large front living room with built in brick bar
- 2nd living / sitting room
- Kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher to stay
- Meals adjacent to the kitchen
- Laundry with 1st WC & shower
- 3rd living / activity room
- Double sized 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms all with built in robes
- Queen sized master room with built in robes and en suite and 2nd WC
- Original master bathroom with shower over built in bath as well as the 3rd WC
- Slate tiled enclosed patio for a very convenient alfresco / outdoor entertaining area
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Plenty of grass and gardens for pets & kids to play
- Reticulated gardens from the newly replaced bore
- Bus Stops on Elizabeth St: 180m
- Gibbs St Primary School: 1.2km
- Cannington Train Station: 2.2km
- Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre: 3.9km
- Perth Airport: 8.5km
- Perth CBD: 13.3km
For further information or to arrange a time to view the property please give Cameron a call on 0411 598 969 or send through an enquiry today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.