Character Home in Best Location Up For Grabs!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
If you are looking for the character charm of East Victoria Park within walking distance of the bustling cafe strip, then you don't need to look any further! This beautifully presented three bedroom character home on a green title 430m2 block is located in arguably one of the best streets in East Victoria Park, within only a short walk to the strip lined with restaurants, bars, coffee hot spots and shops, as well as local schooling.
This home features:
- Polished Jarrah floor boards throughout
- Three good size bedrooms, all with high ceilings and two with reverse cycle split system air-conditioners
- One big bathroom with toilet and shower over bath
- High ceilings throughout
- Two separate living areas both with ceiling fans and a fireplace
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and separate dining area
- Large decked area for outdoor entertaining, overlooking the spacious backyard
- Outhouse featuring laundry, second toilet and storage area
- Reticulated gardens
- Side access
- Lemon Trees
- Only 190m walk to the Albany Highway cafe strip
- Walking distance to the Park Centre (shopping complex), Fraser Park, Kent Street Senior High School, Ursula Frayne Catholic Primary School & Carson Street Primary School and only 8km to the CBD.
- Block Size: 430m2 approx.
- Building Size: 110m2 approx.
If you would like to receive further details, including the Certificate of Title, Title Plan or the Floor Plan, please send an email to email@example.com or call 0411 598 969 today!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
2 off street parks
East Victoria Park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.