Start Right Here! MUST be Sold!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Ready, Set, GO! This perfectly positioned 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home is absolutely PERFECT for you to start your property or investment portfolio, set on a fantastically positioned 758m2 block located at the end of a cul-de-sac street, providing additional safety for kids to play in the street or if the street's too busy, walk 100m around the corner to Parakeela Grove Reserve to kick the footy. If the dog wants to go for a run or the kids looking to explore more, head only 250m away down to Harmony Fields. Whatever it is that suits your lifestyle, 9 Torwood Close in Maddington has something for everyone in the family.
- Cul-de-sac location
- Off street parking for at least 4-5 cars, with 1 under cover in the carport
- Side access to the rear, perfect for somebody who is looking for space to build that perfect shed or workshop
- Entry into front living / lounge with ceiling fan, gas bayonet & reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Open plan kitchen / dining
- Kitchen with gas cook top, exhaust fan, electric oven and plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, split system A/C & walk in robe
- Great sized 2nd & 3rd bedrooms
- Main bathroom with shower over bath
- Laundry with trough and built-in cupboards
Closest Primary School: East Maddington Primary School, 1km; Orange Grove Primary School, 1.6km.
Closest High School: Yule Brook College, 0.7km; Lumen Christi College 4.2km; Southern River College, 5km.
Closest Bus Stops: Dellar Rd after Lancaster Pl (Stop ID 13497), 500m
If you would like to receive further details, including the Certificate of Title, please send and email to email@example.com or call 0411 598 969 today!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.