Best Value 4 x 2!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
At prices THIS affordable, why would you bother waiting 6-9 months to build brand new, when you can purchase this amazingly young, 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home built by Domain Homes in only 2016. With just about all the features you could ever want and need right throughout, there only remains a touch of landscaping to be done to really make this house your home! All set on a very easy care 300m2 allotment this is your chance at getting into the real estate market without having to burn a huge hole in your pocket, or be forced to wait an eternity for a brand new home to be completed.
Property Features Including:
- Generous double lock up garage with remote controlled sectional door, shoppers entry as well as access through to the rear
- 31c raised ceilings throughout the main living areas
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning in the main living
- 600mm x 600mm tiled living areas
- Kitchen with over head cabinetry, 900mm oven and gas cook top, range-hood, dishwasher recess and island bench with breakfast bar
- Large master bedroom with glass sliding door robe, split system reverse cycle air conditioning and en suite bathroom
- En suite bathroom with his & her vanity sink, shower and private WC
- Great sized 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms all with full height mirrored sliding robes
- Main bathroom with large shower & separate bath
- Central dining area looking out on the the alfresco
- Brick paved alfresco located centrally giving great privacy and security
- Land Area: 300m2
- House Area: 178m2 Total
- East Maddington Primary: 550m
- Farmer Jacks Maddington: 550m
- Maddington Train Station: 2.5km
- Perth Airport: 17km
- Perth CBD: 23km
To make a time to view the property or to receive a copy of the certificate of title or building plans for the property, please give Cameron a call today on 0411 598 969 or send through an enquiry!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.