The King Of Hearts
You will definitely feel like royalty in this very special quality home. No expense has been spared as the owners had intended to retain for the long term but their circumstances changed, and opportunities like this do not present often.
This home must be sold in order for the sellers to move to the next stage of their lives where time is more important than money. All genuine offers will be considered or the property will be put to public auction and a sale will be negotiated with the highest bidder.
View the online tour here
- Welcoming Red door under Tiled portico entry
- High 31 course ceilings Polished timber floors with skirting boards
- Fabulous kitchen with Bosch stainless steel gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher plus water service to fridge recess and lots of storage.
- Camera intercom doorbell and security alarm system
- Huge double remote door garage with shoppers entry and storage area
- Ducted built in vacuum system
- Internal and external gas bayonet points
- Bathrooms tiled to the ceiling and separate WC in en suite
- Built in robes and walk in robes to main bedroom
- Fully reticulated gardens
- Infinity gas hot water system
- Colorbond roof with whirlybird vent and double insulated with Anticon and batts
- Vehicle access to the rear
- 13m x 6m Powered shed
- Rates: Water - $989.75 Shire - $1320
- Land area - 688 sqm
Paul & Fiona Lupica- 20 Glenariff Bvd, Canning Vale
We were very happy with the result Cameron got for our property. We were trying to sell privately, and could not get a buyer interested above $600,000. We decided to give the property to Cameron to sell, and in less than a week he had the property sold to a cash buyer for $640,000. The use of marketing and value his database bought to the table was invaluable, or in retrospect, it bought $40,000 extra to the table.