I have lived in Perth for the past 27 years and am married with 2 children.
Originally from Adelaide I moved here after completing an apprenticeship in the printing industry. I continued in that trade as a Production Supervisor, Pre – Press Manager and for 10 years Coordinator of the Sunday Times TV Extra Magazine. For the past 9 years I have been servicing the Real Estate Industry as a Real Estate Sales Representative, 12 months with Roy Weston and the last 8 years at Ray White Cannington. I find it the best job I have had due to the interaction with people and helping them with one of the biggest decisions they will have to make. I have had many satisfied customers both past and present and currently hold numerous Ray White awards and hold the office record for properties sold in a three month period with the Ray White group. I sincerely hope that I can advise you when the time comes to either purchase or sell a property.
- 2016 - Bronze Commission Exceeding $90,000
- 2016 - Top Sales Representative - Number of Sales - No. 7
- 2017 - Premier Member (AUS)
- 2015 - Bronze Commission Exceeding $90,000 July - December
- 2014 - Bronze Commission Exceeding $90,000 July - December
- 2014 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2014 - Bronze Commission Exceeding $90,000 January - June
- 2014 - Premier Member
- 2013 - Silver Commission Exceeding $120,000 January - June
- 2009 - Silver Commission Exceeding $120,000 January - June And 1 earlier award